Tuesday, November 23, 2010

In only a couple of hours...DISNEYLAND!

I'll see you guys in a couple of hours!
The flight leaves at 8:50 and gets there at 9:20, an hour long trip cut in half. My trip to Disneyland starts out with magic! Or, if you're picky, a flight from Mountain time into Pacific time.

We've got 5 day passes that start today: it was only slightly more moola for five days than it was for three, so we'll also be hanging out at the park on the day of our departure: Saturday.

I'm not going to lie, I couldn't sleep, and then when I finally dozed off, I woke up early because I was so excited! Just like the classic (to me) Disneyland commercial! I feel just like a little kid every time I go to Disneyland, and just about every time I talk about it. It makes me seem a bit nuts every now and then, but that's ok, everyone's a little nuts!

Right now, to get psyched up for the trip, I've got Disneyland 50,  Happiest Homecoming On Earth, The Official Album of the Disneyland Resort playing, and it's almost making the time go by slower!

This time, my family, girlfriend and me have a plan of attack: to partake in every attraction listed on the map, in both parks. I'm excited for this because I love setting goals and accomplishing them, and there are many attraction in both of the parks that I haven't experienced in a long while.

What am I most excited for? WORLD OF COLOR! I have yet to see it, and we have picnic reservations to see the show, so we're guaranteed a good view. The holiday overlays and fireworks show look to be pretty spectacular as well!

Tonight we'll probably check out  ElecTRONica, since it's open so late, and hopefully take a stroll down Main Street! There's so much to do, and we've got 3 and-a-half days to get it all in, leaving us a perfect amount of time.

It's been almost 2 years since I've been to the park, a long period for someone as obsessed as I. It'll be great, and our hotel is right across the street from the park entrance, next to the McDonald's!

We'll be there on Thanksgiving, which I think is perfect. If there's anything I'm thankful for, it's Walt's vision being brought to life at Disneyland!

2 comments:

  1. I can tell from your tweets and constant gowalla use that you are having a great time!

    Can't wait to see some blog posts about it. And I need to get that CD for myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. I can't WAIT to go back to Disneyland! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete