Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Disney College Program, here I come!

So I got the e-mail the other day, letting me know I had goten into the Disney College program!

Yipee!

It's something that I've wanted to do since I found out about it in high school. I chose to do Walt Disney World instead of my favorite park, Disneyland, since I will be spending 9 months there and wanted to get to know something new.

I'm so glad that the wait is over and I know what I will be doing for the spring semester and summer. I leave on January 19 and get back on August 8 for the Spring advantage program. I have been hired as as a quick service food and beverage attendant, no doubt because of my background at McDonald's. I hope to work some sort of stand outside  so I can move around, getting to experience working all four parks and beyond.

I can not put into words how excited I am. I haven't been to WDW since 6 grade, where I had my 12 birthday on the Disney Magic cruise ship. Since then I have been devouring as much information as I could find via blogs and podcasts about the resort, and I can't wait to go back and see first hand all the things Ricky Brigante and Lou Mongello have been talking about.

Now I just have to finish this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment